The Fly Tribe came together as a bunch of individuals looking to learn a bit about what it meant to run a creative business. We came together to take Kelly Rae Robert's Flying Lessons. Along the way, we made some friends, we supported one another's dreams, we lifted one another up when difficulties (in business and life) threatened to get the better of us. We didn't just learn to "Take Flight" (as Kelly Rae's course suggests). We learned to Give Flight to one another.
Now with one year of soaring under our wings, we want to share the love.
Welcome to the Summer of 2011 Flying Lessons Alumni's
Giving Flight Blog Hop and Flying Lessons Give-Away.
It's our Anniversary Celebration.
This is a HUGE celebration that is broken up into two parts....
- Giving Flight Blog Hop: The Fly Tribe is an amazing community built around supporting one another. Follow along on our blog hop by clicking through to the addresses listed below and discover some of our thoughts on The Spirit of Giving.
- Flying Lessons Give-Away: We have had such an amazing year after taking Flying Lessons, that we want to offer others the same incredible experience we have had. The Flyers have banded together to fund a whopping 8 Flying Lessons spots that we are giving away. Can you feel the love?! But the giving only starts there. Kelly Rae Roberts has joined us by MATCHING our gift with additional 8 classes for a total of 16 Flying Lessons spots. Doesn't she ROCK?! You can find details for the give-away below.
Janet Forrest http://www.tatterednworn.wordpress.com
We have been thinking of YOU. We have been thinking about the dreams you have, the places where you are feeling stuck and wish you just had some direction. We remember wishing we had a someone we could work through the big creative business questions with.
Last year, we signed up for Flying Lessons with Kelly Rae Roberts. The class gave us direction. It put a frame around some of the chaos we felt in trying to do it all on our own. It gave us courage, and it gave us others creatives to connect with. It gave us wings.
When our first anniversary came around at the same time as Kelly Rae's very last Flying Lessons class, we wanted you to know exactly how we felt. We wanted you to have a chance to (as Kelly Rae says) "help your creative biz soar."
We have had such an amazing year after taking Flying Lessons, that we want to offer others the same incredible experience we have had. The Flyers have banded together to fund a whopping 8 Flying Lessons spots that we are giving away. Can you feel the love?! But the giving only starts there. Kelly Rae Roberts has joined us by MATCHING our gift with additional 8 classes for a total of 16 Flying Lessons spots. We want to share those with YOU.
The Fly Tribe
We are so happy you want to be considered for one of the 16 class spots Kelly Rae Roberts Flying Lessons. Here are the guidelines.
- To participate in the Flying Lessons Give-Away, please leave a comment below.
- If you are unable to leave a comment here, please email your comment to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Give-Away
- One entry per person.
- To be fully considered, make sure to leave an email that will allow us to contact you in the event that you win.
- Winners will be chosen by random number generator.
- Entries close at 11:59 pm Central Time on August 27, 2012.
- Winners will be contacted by email and announced here on August 29, 2012.